Friday 31 July 2009

Here,s a few random cards that I,ve made over the last week,

The first one was for our friends 30th anniversary, they are a lovely couple and are still very much in love after all this time its great.


This next card was for a friend of my mums who loves flowers so this beautiful stamp worked perfectly for her card.

This card was for a challenge I did can not for the life of me remember which one or when I made it, but found it when looking through my office and used it for my friends daughter.


I love this stamp set, Crazy for Cupcakes, its so cute and the Sweet Always designer series paper is a great match for the set.

My lightbox thingy finally arrived, and having no instructions in the package I went ahead and tried it, as you can see my photos are still rubbish, and now after doing some searching on the net I,ve discovered I,m supposed to shine a light with a day light bulb onto the cube, how was I supposed to know that, anyway I have one on order now so hopefully they will improve soon.
Back later with some cards for my next class.


No comments: