Thursday 16 July 2009

My first class

I had my first class last night, at the last minute I changed my mind about the class I had planed and instead went for this one,it was great, we all had lots of fun, I,d made a few small mistakes and not cut enough of certain sizes for the packs but it still went well. I hope its the first of many.
We made four cards and a matching card holder,

Heres a close up of the box, still bad pics I,m afraid my light box thingy hasn,t arrived yet
We used the Soft Summer stamp set, and the Oval all stamp set, Tea Party DSP and the colours Pretty In Pink, and Barely Bannana, and of course my favourite punches the Oval and Scalloped Oval.
The cards looked great that the girls made and I forgot to take a photo of them all before they left, one lady had never even cut a piece of card before and could,nt believe how much she had enjoyed herself. Which is a lovely feeling for me, and I hope she carries on now.
It proves the saying that We are all crafters, some of us just dont know it yet.

No comments: