Tuesday 7 July 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Heres another challenge which I liked the look of, Sketch saturday Challenge blog is great for inspiration, they have some very talented ladies on their design team, pop over and have a look you,ll be pleased you did. There was asketch to follow, and with the post being on the 4th you had the option of using red, white and blue for independence day, I knew exactly which papers I was going to use I,ve had them ages, when I first started serial crafting I went mad and ordered tons of Doodlebug stuff and have lots of papers which I,ve never thought of using so they matched this challenge perfectly.





I used a pre made card blank, it was actually left from my wedding invitations,

The Magnolia image was kndly given to me also an age ago,

I coloured her in using Su Real Red and Brilliant Blue ink pads,

Doodlebug papers from the Stars and Stripes range,

Su Real Red and Brilliant Blue card stock,

Su Real Red ribbon,

and two prima flowers.



I,m really happy with this card so bright and cheerful.

No comments: