Friday 10 July 2009

Sues Blog Candy



A lovely lady left me a comment on my Daring Cardmakers card, so I popped over to her blog and found this post http://sueskraftykards.blogspot.com/2009/07/99-thingsand-some-blog-candy.html

She has created a game to play to be entered into her 2 year blog anniversary a list of 99 things which she wants to know if we have done yet, so heres the ones I have done from the list

1. Started my own blog

2. Slept under the stars

6. Given more than you can afford to charity

7. Been to Disneyland/ world/Paris

8. Climbed a mountain

12. Visited Paris

13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (my dad had a small boat when we were young)

14. Taught yourself a art from scratch

16. Had food poisoning (while in Cyprus)

18. Grown my own vegtables (and fruit)

21. Had a pillow fight

22. Hitched hiked (stupid I know)

23. Taken a sick day when your not ill

24. Made a snow angel

25. Held a lamb

26. Gone skinny dipping

41. Sung karaoke

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight

46. Been transported in an ambulance

52. Kissed in the rain

53. Played in the mud

57. Started a business

63. Been given flowers for no reason

67. Bounced a cheque

69. Saved a favourite childhood toy

75. Been fired from a job

77. Broken a bone

88. had chicken pox (as a child and also when pregnant with archie)

91. Met someone famous

93. Lost a loved one

94. Had a baby

98. Owned a cell phone

99. Been stung by a bee

33 out of 99, not many but a lot of things on the list are things I hopefully will fulfill in my life.

I,ve really enjoyed going through the list, I hope you pop over and join in to, just follow the link at the top of this post.

No comments: