Friday 3 July 2009

Daring card challenge

Just like buses heres another posts.
I,ve just found a new challenge blog site Daring cardmakers Blog and the theme this week is
Blue and Green should never be seen, So while I had my stuff out I made this quick card up, using of course the Baroque Motif set
So heres my card.

I,ve used Green galore, Brilliant blue, and whisper white card stock, and the same ink pads, a bit of cutting and layering with some sparkly gems, the cherish sentiment is perfect as I,m going to use this as a wedding card for our friends who are flying off to Cyprus tomorrow to get married, I need to do another wedding card for one of Archies pre-school teachers as they are heading off to Gretna Green in the morning for their wedding also. All these weddings and I wont even be getting any cake, how unfair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along. :)

Vanessa.

Lythan said...

Welcome to Daring Cardmakers. That card is simply perfect. I love it!

Ellen said...

beautiful card

Kathy said...

Hi Jayne, and welcome to the Daring Cardmakers - your card is absolutely lovely - I'm looking forward to seeing lots more now you've found us!

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely simple yet elegant card.

Glenda

SueH said...

What a beautiful card Jayne.