Friday 10 July 2009

Golden Oldies cards

A couple of cards that I,ve made with the golden oldies stamp set, My colours were taken from the Stampin up mini catologue, and I think they work well together. The sentiments that come on these stamps are fantastic, and fit the images perfectly, One says 'My mind not only wanders - sometimes it leaves completely' and the other 'I still have a full deck, I just shuffle slower', checky but not too much, I know my Nanna would have laughed if she had received a card with either saying on.



I used
Golden Oldies stamp set,
I coloured them with my Stampin writer pens (ink pads work just as well) ,
Circle of Friendship stamps,
Circle punch and Scalloped circle punch,
Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive card stock,
Chocolate Chip Designer Series paper,
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon.
Self adhesive gems.
Hope you like them.

No comments: