Friday 3 July 2009

Baroque Motif Stamp Class

It seems I,ve neglected my blogg (again) lately, I just dont seem to find the time to update it as regularly as I would like but I promise I will try harder.
But I have been busy, I,ve had two stampin' Up workshops which were a great sucess and we had lots of fun at both (thank you ladies), Its lovely to be able to get together and spend some time stamping with friends its a bit like therapy only better.
I have also been busy getting ready for my first stamp class which is next week so if anyone would like to join us (I,m in Swanland near Hull) you would be more than welcome, I,m holding the first few at home and hopefully will get enough people to start having them in our local village hall.
Heres a few of the cards which we will be making, I apologise for the horendous photography I have just ordered a light box which should make my pics better as you really cant see the colours properly and no amount of adjusting will make them any better.

We will be using the Baroque Motif stamp set, it really is my favourite set to work with at the moment and so versatile I,ve even just made some christmas cards with it. I know its only July but I,m trying to avoid the mad November rush and get most of them done early.





I,ve used the colours Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue, I think they work perfectly together, some Chocolate Chip Patterns designer series paper, coloured brads and the beautiful Rhinestone brads to add a bit of sparkle, the flowers were white small primas which I have had for ages and I used my Stampin write marker in Bashful Blue to colour them to match my colour scheme. Theres a few more cards in the class and I,ll post full pictures when we,ve had it.
So if anyone would like to join us please contact me on mailto:jayne@carroll33.karoo.co.uk I would love to see you.

No comments: