Wednesday 17 June 2009

Uk scrappers June week 3 challenge

Completly forgot to post a picture of my entry for the weekly challenge over on Uk Scrappers, I,ve not done a challenge for ages and thought it was about time I made an effort as part of a team I need to made a contribution to the points each month and mine have been fewer and fewer each month, and also as it was a sketch challenge it makes scrappin a whole lot quicker for me. I have so many photos that I,ve had developed (seriously I have two carrier bags full of prints) and seem to never have the time to scrap anymore, that I really enjoyed myself I used Basic grey Phoebe papers, and letter stickers a MLS journalling cloud and my new favourites some grunge board shapes with the Adironic paint dabber, both great products.


No comments: