Sunday 10 January 2010

Parents Christmas Crads

Good evening, Hope every ones had a nice weekend, we have had a night to ourselves last night and it was bliss, had a curry and watch a film, but the best bit was the sleep in this morning, as Archie's gets up between 5 and 6 every day its bliss to to wake up naturally at 9.

I have completely forgotten to post these pics of the cards I made for both sets of parents for Christmas, didn't want to do it before I had given them the cards and then forgot.
I made them both very similar just changed the poems inside to suit them more personally.
The front ...
The first flap which held the poem ...

And the reverse of the flap which I had included another image on and then the bottom to write our message.
Making two took bloody ages and as I had left it so late ended up been a bit of a nightmare, and I quite gladly shut up the craft room over the holidays, but I seem to have recovered and have just placed a huge order at Funky Kits so will have lots of new rubber to play with soon.
Off to watch Top Gear, back tomorrow.
Happy Crafting Jayne x


No comments: