Tuesday 12 January 2010

Mojo Monday & Quixotic Challenges

My new stamps arrived Yahh. I have 10 yes 10 new images to ink up and play with. Cant wait just need to find the time now.
Managed to combine two more challenges again today, Mojo Mondays was a sketch to follow, and Quixotic challenge was ''Hot Chocolate'' as a theme.
I have kept my card quite simple today as I only have an hour before I have to work. So inconvenient.
Stamps Used; the Greeting farm, and SU Circle of Friendship
Inks;Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Chocolate Chip
Pro markers;Blush, Rose Pink, Cocoa, Cinnamon
Papers; Basic Grey
Card Stock; SU Chocolate Chip
Punches; Martha Stewart, and SU

Happy Crafting Jayne xx



2 comments:

Beth said...

CUTE! Great card!!

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, just love pink and brown and she is just a cutey. Thanks for joining The Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim