Monday 4 January 2010

Fussy and Fancy New Challenge Blog

The first challenge is up over on the Fussy and Fancy challenge blog, This weeks challenge is to use the theme 'NEW' as its a new blog, also to use their blog colours which just happen to be my favourite Pink and Black together.Perfect as I still had all my stuff out from the card I made before Christmas.

I used my new stamp which Ive been wanting to ink up since it came a couple of weeks ago.

Close up of the glitter.

And the inside.


Happy crafting Jayne x

7 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cut! Great layout and colors! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Juanita said...

Cute cards, love that you made the inside of the card pretty, sadly I always forget to do that. You did a great job coloring the image in. TFS

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a cute image! Your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge.

Jennifer said...

This image is on my wish list. I'm so jealous. I want it. Your card turned out great. Thanks for playing @ Fussy and Fancy.
Jennifer

Justine said...

How Perfectly Fussy & Fancy. Thank you for joining us on our very first Challenge

Krista said...

I love your card! The glitter boots are a show stopper. Thanks for sharing you fabulous creation with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx