Thursday 7 January 2010

I,m back with another card which fits two challenges this time, I don,t normally like to mix them but wanted to do both and knew I only had time to make the one card.

The sketch is from the Just Magnolia Challenge blog

And its a colour combo over at Basic Grey Challenge blog.
And this is my card, the blue looks a lot more turquoise than pale but I hope they still let me enter.

Stamp; Magnolia (not sure which had her so long)
Papers; Basic Grey
Colouring; Pro Markers - Rose Pink, Cool Aqua, Cocoa, and Cinnamon
Flowers; Stampin Up Pretties Kit
Punches; Martha Stewart and Woodware

Not made the card for anyone in mind but need to start a stock of a few as I,m always forgetting someone till the day before and have vowed to be more organised this year, or at least try to be.
Happy Crafting Jayne x

2 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card and Tilda looks so sweet,gorgeous flowers too:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Jayne Hayward said...

What a lovely card you have made and the colours work really well together.

Thank you for leaving kind comments on my blog.

Jayne xx