Monday 12 October 2009

Truly Scrumptious challenge 17

I had some lovely news the other day I was the winner of challenge 16 over at Truly Scrumptious, how fab is that I will be getting a die cut xmas kit from their sponsor Design House Papercrafts. Cant wait for it to arrive.

I have made this card below for their challenge number 17, a great sketch to work with and although I have kept the card really simple I love the result, Hollie has already pinched it for her friends upcoming birthday.


I have a lot more stuff to show you but have Archie off school with a really bad tummy bug, poor little man is so poorly he can hardly talk, which normally would be a blessing as he never shuts up, but I would rather have him talking my ear off than seeing him suffer.
Baxk soon
Jayne x

No comments: