Wednesday 21 October 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge

This weeks challenge over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar is a sketch challenge, and as I,m back in full swing with my card making I thought I would join in.
Here's the sketch




And here's my card..




The image I used is a stamp I have had for ages just not got round to using, I seem to say that all the time, maybe it should tell me something. Like I buy way more stash than I can use, but for now I,m choosing to ignore it as I,ve just ordered a load of The Greeting Farm Anya and Ian stamps, they are so cute cant wait to get my hands on them.
I used some papers from the Scarlet Lime July kit and my su card stock and Oval all stamps and punches for the greeting.
Happy Crafting
Jayne

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is a cute image -- I haven't seen that anywhere before. And the coloring is lovely!