Wednesday 23 September 2009

Picture heavy post

Thought I should finally get these up-loaded, all the cards I have made over the last few weeks,

First up is a couple of xmas cards, I,m really trying to get as many done before the last minute rush.




I love the felt flowers they really make a huge difference to the look of a card.

I,m not sure where I got this colour scheme from, choc chip and temping turquoise but I like it, This stamp from the Fresh cuts set is so easy to use and really fills the card so you dont need much else for a lovely card, just a length of ribbon and your done.



This was me playing around with my brayer I used a circle punch and a post it note to mask the moon, was,nt the best or neatest but seemed a shame to waste it so stamped the cute characters from Forest Friends set and cut them out, then layered them on, will have to practice a bit more.



I finally got my white embossing powder and though the Baroque Motif large scroll was a perfect starting point, again not my best card a few specks of powder stuck to other areas of my base and you can see them, but who says every card has to be perfect. Just added some more flowers with brads and it finished it off nicely.


I have finally done some scrapbooking and will get the photos on her tomorrow just need to find my camera lead, how I loose it every time must say something about my cleaning up routine...




No comments: