Tuesday 13 October 2009

I made another card today, and I love it, I,m really happy with how it turned out, did,nt follow any sketch or really have anyone in mind for it, so just made it up as I went along.

Could not decide which was the best picture of it so I,m showing you both.

Heres a close up of the glitter detail which you cant really see in the main pics.
I have been seeing so many beautiful vintage or aged styled cards on every ones blogs that I wanted a play myself, I,ve bought lots of distress style stuff but never really got the knack of making them look any good.
I used a Tilda image that someone must have given me, so don't know which one she is, my water colouring pencils to colour her in, and a bit of glitter for her top, I made a cream card blank from my su stash and Basic Grey papers, glue and glitter and a sakura pen for her wings. I then raided my flower pile and stuck them on too. The pink flowers were some of the first flowers i bought so it was nice to finally use them.


No comments: