Tuesday 3 November 2009

Mojo Monday and Basic Grey Challenges

I have finally managed to get some crafting done, seems like ages since I was covered in ink and glitter. The other amazing thing this week is I managed to combine two challenges, which is unusual for me,
Over at Basic grey challenges we have this photo for inspiration.
And at Mojo Monday we have a sketch to follow..
I have had my Anya stamps for nearly two weeks now and not really done anything with them , I had stamped a few to practice colouring with my new Promarkers but this is the first real card I have made with her, and she is so cute.


A few close up arty shots..



I used Basic grey papers from the bitter sweet collection,
SU cardstock in Rose Red,
I coloured the Anya stamped image with SU Stampin write markers in Rose Red, Regal Rose and So Saffron, for her hair I used Cinnamon Promarker and applied another layer over the first to acheive a highlited look and Blush marker for her skin.
I also used ice stickles in Coffee Ice for the glitter dots, the flowers and pearls are from my stash.
Hope you like her.
Hugs Jayne x


3 comments:

Hearts That Love said...

Very pretty, I like these kind of girl stamps!

Chris said...

A beautiful card Jayne and your new Anya is so sweet! Love your colouring and the pretty papers and design. Glad you could join us this time at BG Challenges, Chris and the DT :)

savvy teaching tips said...

I really like the brown flower. It adds a lot to the whole card.Very beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com