Tuesday 11 August 2009

Stamp With Us Challenge

I,ve not done a challenge for a while and had been on the Stamp With Us site as I,m taking their summer classes, and when I saw their challenge this week was to make a Christmas card I decided to join in, I don't know about you, but every year I promise to get organised earlier and send a hand made card to everyone, this has obviously never happened yet, but there has to be a first time for everything and this will be the year, I,m sue of it , well kind of.
Here's my card
I used the Scandinavian Seasons stamp set, Real Red ink and card stock and the dsp is from the Ski Slope pack.
Well that's one card done only another forty odd to go.




2 comments:

Jo said...

Great card! I'm with you I aim to get started early and make 1 or 2 then fail miserably and panic in December ;o)

Yankee in England said...

Really Stunning card! I really want to get that set. Oh well maybe next month.