Thursday 17 September 2009

Catch Up.

Hi all, I cant believe its been so long since I last blogged, its over a month, how naughty I knew I would,nt stick to my plan. Its been such a busy time, the kids going back to school, my birthday, our wedding anniversary, so all in all not had much time to get on here. Thought it was time I made the effort, I have been creating just not as much as I would like.

First is the card I made for my lovely husband, I cant believe its been three years already, they do say time flies when your having fun.






I have some great news the new catalogue from Stampin Up' is out on the 1st of October, I already have my excited hands on a copy and its even better than last years, so many new products I can see me spending a lot. We were lucky to be able to order some new stamp sets that feature in the catalogue and I have used my new favourite set Circle Circus to make a few sneak peeks at it.




I,m loving it and have lots of ideas for the set, its great for so many occasions and I,ve already made a scrap book page with it, which I must photograph so I can share it with you.
I,m off to work now so will be back tomorrow with lots more pics of what I,ve been up too.

No comments: