Monday 10 August 2009

Cased card Monday

Hi all, Cased card Monday, is a new idea of mine and hopefully one I will keep up with this time, I have so many great ideas but not many of them seem to last.
What I,m going to try to do is, every Monday do a bit of blog hopping on one of the many that I stalk and find a card I like, and copy it, simple, I,ll then leave a link back to the original card so you too can pop over and have a look, I find other peoples blogs such a good source for inspiration when I,m feeling a bit stuck, and there are so so many talented people out there, its good to share, I hope you all like this idea and why not join in with me.


Heres this weeks card, the original is herehttp://monicas-passions.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-swaps-and-inspiration.html
Monica has such a fab blog, and a favourite of mine although I am a bit biased as she is my up line for Stampin' Up, or my SU mummy as I call her. I have used the same colours as her which was great as I had never used either of them before, and I can honestly say I will be using them again. Hope you try this idea, I know some people dont agree with copying anothers ideas, but personally I love it as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I,d love it if someone thought that about a card I,d created.

No comments: