Wednesday 17 June 2009

Bacjk from hols


We have all arrived back from our holidays, Mike has been away playing golf up in Scotland with a group of lads, they go every year and have done since before I got with him, so thats how he justifys spending a whole heap of money and a week away from us all, (actually I dont mind as its sometimes nice to have a bit of a break), while he was away Mum and I took the kics back to Center Parks I know we go a lot but they love it, and its so relaxing and peaceful there that we love it too.
We had an amazing villa all bedrooms had en-suites (i,m stuggling having to share again), a jaquzzi and an outside sauna, all this on top of lovely surroundings made it a great break, but now were all back we have lots to catch up on with work and lots of work still to do on the new house, although its not that new now, we need to get stuck in.
I.m organising a ribbon share very soon so will be back with details later in the week, if you are interested in joining please either leave a comment or E-mail me on jayne@carroll33.karoo.co.uk.
Bye x

No comments: