Wednesday 3 June 2009

Card holder and cards

Hi there, I have another picture heavy post, but at least its crafting stuff today, I had seen an article in The Craft Stamper magazine a while ago, it was one of the first things that sparked an interest in Stampin Up products, for me, and although I,ve not used their papers, ( I,m just waiting on some arriving), the rest of the products used are theres. The article was a card holder similar to the one I made but as I dont have the magazine anymore I,ve improvised and made my own ideas fit.
Heres a pic of the holder

and a peek of it open,





and some close ups of the cards



I love the colours together, not used pinks and oranges together before but the orange is quite yellow(IYKWIM), and look great.
The paper is Doodlebug asterix,
Stamp set, One of a kind Stampin Up' and Oval all Stampin Up'
Punches, Oval and Scalloped Oval
Hogepogde Hardware Brads also Stampin Up'
and some Prima Flowers and some pink ribbon from my stash.
The set looks really cute and will make a lovely thank you gift for my friend who is having Mia while I take the children to Center Parks next week.
I,ve just received a huge box of My Little ShoeBox stuff so going to have a great time with it all tonight. I,m sure I,ll have something else to show soon.


No comments: