Friday 29 May 2009

Dear bloggers I,ve been very bad at keeping up on here, just been so busy at home, with work and also the children been off school has left no time for much else.
I have managed a bit of scrapping and will post some pics when I finally get round to taking pics of them.
I really wanted to share some photos I took on Monday, our old neighbour and friend had told me of a walk that is literally ten minutes from our new home so we went off to investigate and were amazed by how beautiful it was its a 3 mile path through forests and fields with lots of nature and stunning views along the way. Through out the walk there are a number of gates to stop people going along the trail on motorbikes, which gave Archie the perfect chance to practice his favourite hobby
Climbing, this boy climbs anything and everything
he was in his element.

Poor Mia was most un-impressed at having to
stop walking and wait at every gate.




I took so many photos ( Mike actually called me a tourist) just wanted to show you a few, and to prove you dont have to travel far to get away from everything, We would never have found it without been told as it starts next to a farm and looks like your walking into no-where but it was a lovely day and I can def say we will be going back soon.














No comments: