Thursday 16 April 2009

This exploding mini book, has taken me ages to finish, I started it just after xmas, but with the move and everything else, I,ve just not had time to put the finishing touches to it.

It uses 2 12x12 sheets of cardstock and can hold lots of small photos of one occasion, so as I always take loads of pics on christmas day I made it my theme for this album, I used DoodleBug papers and cardstock stickers, and the large ribbon was off a box of chocs that I had received as a gift,(I knew my hoarding would come in handy), and the rest of the ribbon is from Papermania I think.






You cant see very well but there is 6 little tags pushed behind the pockets of the paper.



Just need to pick from the hundereds of pics I have now then I can complete it.
Hope you all like it.





No comments: