Monday 6 April 2009

Morning all, The first challenge is up over on Stamp with us, this week it was a sketch to follow,
I like sketch challenges it gives you an easy starting place, heres my card, Monica had sent me some lovely papers and card when I signed up to become a demonstrator and I knew they would be perfect for this challenge, I used a stamp from the Botanical Blooms, and my new favourite things the Stampin Pastels.


Once again my bad photo makes it quite hard to see the delicate colours, but I,m really happy with it, I still need to photograph the box and cards I made to go into the box but will get round to it soon.
I have a house full of children today, so wont get much crafting done but theres always tonight...


5 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Jayne your card is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for entering darling Hugs M xxx

Alison said...

Jayne your card is lovely, I haven't made a card in ages and your making me want to start again.

Zoe Tant said...

What a pretty card Jayne! Zoe

AuroraDawn said...

Fab card Jayne

ADxxx

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card. Loving the soft colours on this.