Wednesday 15 April 2009

I made this album for my friends birthday, its so hard to find a present that actually means something to the person its for, especially when the girl in question has more than enough acessories and hand bags (although a girl can never have enough) her tastes have changed for the finer and more expensive brands and the latest chloe bag was way out of my budget so I thought why not make her something, I,ve made a few paperbag albums now but never given one away, and I really loved the finished book, luckily she loved it too, the colours are very her and she has already put some photos in so I,m pleased she loved it as much as I did.
Heres a couple of the pages,






I,ve been busy entertaining the kids while they are off school, so not had time to do much in the way of crafting but I have lots of ideas I want to get on with, just need to find the time.
I,ve signed up for the on-line classes over on Stamp With Us, and I,m also waiting to hear when the next Art From the heart class is, they look great fun and it would be bliss to have a full day creating. Cant wait.





No comments: