Monday 15 February 2010

Mojo Monday a challenge at last

Finally managed a challenge, feel like its been months but really its only been a couple of weeks,
popped on Mojo Mondays and when I first saw this sketch, It didn't appeal to me didn't think i would manage to use it but as its supposed to be a challenge thought I would have a go.
Here's the sketch
And here's my card, I love how you can use different colours on one stamp when you use the markers, I,m loving this stamp set, only had it a couple of days and it was my first play with it.
A lovely bright and cheery colour combo here's what I used.
Card stock; Pretty in pink and Pumpkin Pie
DSP; Sweet Always
Stamp Set; True Friend
Ink Pads; Pretty In Pink and Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie ribbon, and all punches used are SU also.

Happy Crafting
Jayne xx

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is very pretty, great colors and embellies...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cute! Love the stamp set you used!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love the orange and pink together!