Tuesday 9 February 2010

Field Training Swaps

I,m very excited today, I,m going to my first Stampin Up field training tonight, its at my fabulous up line Monica's house over near Goole, so not too far to go should hopefully only take me about 40 minuets, but knowing me I,ll get lost. Anyway here's the cards I have made for the swap. I,ve kept them simple as had to make quite a few,
I,ve used the Circle Circus stamp set, and Oval all sentiment, in Basic Grey and So Saffron, I love them and hope they are up to standard tonight.

While I had them out I made some more just swapped the Basic Grey for Rose Red (I love this colour) Same stamps just randomly stamped an a4 sheet of Whisper White and then cut the front panels to size.
Also out of the off cuts I managed to squeeze two more cards, I am not into wasting anything and I think its something that most crafters hate.

Well off to get ready for tonight now got lots to do in the house so its easy for Mike to get the kids to bed and we all know they dont look past their noses for anything so will have to lay all Pj,s and stuff out for him. Bless..
Back tomorrow with some swaps hopefully.
Happy Crafting Jayne x

No comments: