Thursday 4 February 2010

Bookmark card

Hi all, sorry didn't get this uploaded yesterday, had forgotten I,d been volunteered to go on a school trip to Tesco and find out all about their recycling it was quite interesting actually just didn't enjoy been stood in the huge fridges for half an hour.
Then it was my dads birthday cant believe hes actually 67 he acts like a 40 year old but as that would make him only 8 years older than me, it would be odd.
Anyway today's card is an idea I saw on an us blog cant find it now but some of you may have seen it only the front panel on theres was a technique using acetate, didn't have any so thought I would make my own version.
Here's the front view..
The middle with book mark, still attached..
and inside completely opened up with book mark still attached

I love this idea as its a card but also a small gift, very useful and by changing the colours and stamps used could be made for any occasion.
All supplies are Stampin Up except the nesties which are label 2 I think.
Hope you like it
Happy crafting Jayne xx


No comments: