Wednesday 16 December 2009

Cute Birthday Cards

I finally managed to take some half decent pics of the cards I made earlier in the week, the first is for my niece she will be 6 next wednesday and is a very girly girl so decided to use a Tilda image for her and obviously the colours had to be pinky.

Even managed to decorate inside
Close up details, so sparkly..

My next card is for a friends daughter, who will be 10 on Christmas day, poor thing having to share her birthday with everyone, as we all get a present or two on her special day, Went with Christmas colours but used muted red and gold. Look at the bling flower centers I love them.



Decorated the inside again. Think it finishes the card.


A nice close up of those sequin centers.



All card stock used is Stampin Up, images coloured with my Stampin up markers and the papers for both cards is Basic Grey not sure which collection don't even think they are from the same one. All the glitter details are using my art glitter sets and a glue pen.
Got some xmas cards to show tomorrow just need to finish one off before I can show you.
Happy Crafting xx



No comments: