Friday 18 December 2009

Anyone for Anya?

Another card made this week, cant believe how many birthdays I have so close to Christmas. This card is for one of my best friends she will be 31 on Saturday and we are having a PJ party at her house. I know we are all way too old to be doing stuff like this but we used to do it for our birthdays when we were kids so we thought we would revive the old and have one more.

I popped over to Anyone for Anya? blog this morning and their challenge is Bling It On.
Perfect for Cats card so here's what I made.
These papers are some more that I actually dug out the loft I found a whole box of craft stuff that's been there since we moved in march, it was like a early Xmas pressie all for me.
Happy Crafting Jayne xx

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Jayne, Gorgeous card and love the Anya and pretty punch edging, Hope you had a fun time at your friends PJ Party! Just wanted to pop by and wish you a wonderful Christmas! Big Hugs, Nikki x