Thursday 17 December 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge

Morning all, We have had our first snow this morning, the children think its fantastic and are hoping for a white Christmas, I think as we are now living a more rural village we may have a lot more snow than we used to get just a few miles closer to the town. I hope so as I cant remember the last time I had a white Christmas.

I have finally managed to fit a challenge in and as I needed another birthday card Charisma Cardz challenge of Anything but Christmas fit perfectly.
Of course I have used Tilda images and have used papers and card stock from a Doodlebug essentials kit I have had laying round forever.
Here's a few pics.




I love doing these style cards as you get to use two images and also a place for a verse to go as sometimes its nice to have it look more like a traditional shop bought card as in most of my handmade ones I don't put one in.
Hope you like it
Happy Crafting Jayne xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous, loving all the pink!

Thanks for taking part in my challenge and joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Allison said...

lovely card and colours
Thanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

Vee said...

Fabulous card.Love the images. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Great card. Love the color combo. It's one of my favs. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.