Wednesday 24 November 2010

Truly Scrumptious

My last day off for the next few weeks so I thought I,d get Hollies card done. Over at Truly Scrumptious they have a lovely sketch and the theme was Think Pink, Perfect for Hollie her room is Hot Pink glitter paint so this card is so her.


Another Anya image and lots of glitter, some Doodlebug papers and Basil card I,m really happy with how it turned out and am making a matching gift bag for her new phone which she has no idea I bought for her.
Happy Crafting
Jayne xx

4 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

You are the first and with such a cute card Jayne, good luck in the Challenge, I hope to join in too.
Smiles :)

Diane said...

I'm sure Hollie will love it, Jayne and good luck with the challenge!
Diane x

Beth said...

Wow! Hot pink glitter paint! I would have loved that! This card is beautiful, such a sweet image and fab papers too! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx

xxxtglxxx said...

A very sweet card and a fab colour scheme! Good luck

Have a Merry Christmas!

hugs

xxalisonxx