Tuesday 23 November 2010

Christmas without Red and Green and Pollycraft Monday Challenge

Hello there, I,ve not had a minute to myself to do a post for weeks, Got a few cards made though so will be posting them over the next few days.
The first card here is for a challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges, Its to make a card with no Red or Green in them, and heres my take on it. I also am entering this card over at Pollycraft Monday Challenges where the challenge is to use the colour Blue. I didnt follow any sketch just wanted to use this strip of felt snowflakes that I,ve had for years.

I love this image and I have seen this on an all white card which was just stunning, may have to have a play with it.

Happy Crafting, Back soon.
Jayne xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card...such a cute image and a great take on our "blue" theme this week...thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic blue card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Chelsea said...

awwww, what a sweet little image. great snowflakes. Great job! Thanks for joining the Fussy & Fancy girls this challenge. Stop back soon and say HI!

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, you have coloured snowflake beautifully. This is a very pretty card with great details!

hugs

xxalisonxx