Monday 25 October 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge

Hello I,m back from my surprise holiday, I really love the fact my husband can still surprise me, for my birthday a few weeks back he had booked a 5 day break in Benidorm, and we were going alone, My first child free holiday in 11 years (I really deserved it), and we had a blast what I can remember of it anyway.

My first challenge back is Pollycraft challenge with a lovely sketch to follow and although the awful pics don't show it I love this card such summery colours(i,m missing the sun).




If you have,nt tried digital stamps before theres really are sweet, these faires are from the Lilybean set, such cute images, and as they are digital you can size them to suit your project.
Love them.
Right off to bath the children, of the joy of kids.
Happy Crafting
Jayne xx


1 comment:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous take on my sketch! And I do also love those summer colours! Great job!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.