Monday 4 October 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Good Morning, Its a lovely sunny day here, which makes a welcome change from the constant rain we,ve all been having lately.
I,ve worked all weekend, covering someone so have had only a few hours craft time, only managed one card but I loved making it so am a happy bunny.
Over at Just Magnolia its 'Anything Goes' which was good as I already knew how I wanted this card to look.

I have no idea which papers these are but they are gorgeous, and I even used my distress inks for some colouring, I really struggle with these have thrown lots of attempts away, I can only get better I suppose.
Happy Crafting Jayne xx

3 comments:

Dena said...

Jayne, soooo pretty! Love the velvety looking flower!!! Great card!
Thanks so much for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Jayne :) This is a very pretty card. I love the whole colour scheme and the layout is perfect. You have coloured Tilda so prettily, its a really gorgeous card! Well done.
hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Jayne, thanks for visiting my blog :) Funny thing is, when I first clicked the page on BZ blog, I thought, 'oh no, someones nicked my design!' LOL. ;) I was totally stunned to find out I won the challenge, but it made my week!

hugs

xxalisonxx