Tuesday 14 September 2010

Kenny K,s Krafty Girlz challenge

Hello, Two posts in two days, must be a record.
I discovered Kenny K,s digital stamps a while ago, while surfing round instead of crafting.
His designs are amazing, so funky and so different to anything else out there. I can see me spending quite a lot over there.

On to my card, his challenge is Embossing, in any form, and when deciding what papers to use this paper jumped out at me the purple flowers were perfect for a bit of free hand dry embossing, which is harder than you think, the paper is very delicate and i,m not..
Two attempts later and running out of paper I managed it, although you cant really see it on the pic.
Is,nt she great, so foxy I love her. The colouring is a bit iffy I must buy some of the digital paper soon.
Happy Crafting Jayne xx

2 comments:

crafty amy said...

Wow this is brilliant I love the way that embossing fits with this great image and your colouring is perfect :D That paper is lush!!
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card:O) Love the pretty papers and beautiful embossing.
Thank you for joining KKKG.
Hugs, Nancy;O)