Thursday 23 September 2010

Just Magnolia and A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hello again, two posts in one week again I,m getting good at this..
Over at the Just Magnolia challenge blog they wanted us to use lace, which although is only a lace trim on my card it still counts, I love how this card turned out really dont want to give it away now.
I popped over to a Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog and it is 'Anything Goes' so I,m entering it there too.
A full front view

Angled view


The other side, I cant decide quite how to photograph these easel cards so have posted a few.
Hope you like it
Happy Crafting Jaynexx


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Pretty card! That paper is so pretty and your lace border looks beautiful! Love this sweet Tilda as well!
:)Kathy

xxxtglxxx said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Easel cards rock, and you have put so much pretty detail in this, its stunning! I love your colouring, and am now following your blog and looking forward to seeing more :)

hugs

xxalisonxx