Sunday 18 July 2010

Quick Thank you cards

As I am pushed for time at the moment, Just not enough time in my day to fit everything in, I needed a few thank you cards for some friends who are helping me keep things moving around here. Obviously I reached straight for my Stampin Up punches and came up with these little beauties. This new two step Bird Punch is fab, its not only easy to use but is in a new slim line design so is nice and easy to store too.



Kraft card stock was used for the bases and then I raided my scrap box again for some scraps in other colours to make up the birds. I have added some tiny crystals as eyes.
Got another children's party to go to today but at least its an indoors one as its raining, unlike yesterday when I spent six hours on a beach, where it showered us with rain every half hour.
Happy Crafting
Jayne x

No comments: