Wednesday 14 July 2010

Quick Cards

I don't know about you but sometimes you need to make lots of cards and quickly, I,m always last minute with everything so having a few quick and easy ideas for cards is a must.
The first card is using the Bella Toile stamp, is perfect for quick cards as its a background stamp, it instantly uses a lot of the space on the card, You just need to add a few embellishments and a sentiment, I used the 5 Petal Flower punch and the gorgeous Filigree designer brads make perfect flower centers, I have added extra dimension on the bottom layer by using the Eyelet border punch. When all layered together you have a stunning card which takes less than five minutes to make. Perfect.


This next card was even quicker, by using a few layers of card stock and then punching the handbags from the Round Tab punch (I used scraps from my box) the handles are punch using Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches and the bag closures are the Word Window punch.
Another simple yet pretty card.
Hope you like them.
Happy Crafting Jayne xxx

1 comment:

Jodi said...

OH I love the color combo you used on both cards!! Very pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)