Tuesday 6 April 2010

Jetlag is pants

Hello, We arrived back Sunday from the best holiday ever had two weeks of fun and glorious sunshine really didnt want to come home, neither did the children especially as they grew quite attached to the pool at the villa, and now our house is boring as there is no pool in the garden.
We did so much and there was plenty we didnt manage to fit in could have spent a month there.
It was a full on holiday with only two days of laying round the pool so were were all shattered anyway, but this jet lag business is awful, didnt know if we were coming or going all day Sunday then yesterday I was the only one up before lunch so needless to say No-one was tired last night and they were both still sat on our bed chatting away at half one this morning, I,ve woke them up at nine today not happy with me but I need them to get back to uk time so I can sleep this off.
Had no time to craft obviously but will post some pics of cards I did before I went away.
Also will be sorting out The candy just need a few more days to get everything in order.
Happy Crafting.
Jayne xx

1 comment:

Kathy H said...

Oh how fun!!! That is the best place to vacation!!!