Monday 19 April 2010

Fox & Friends

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I did but suffered for my Saturday all day drinking session.
I,m getting far too old to drink the amount I still think I can handle, Anyhow here's the new stamp set which I had a real play with this weekend.
Fox and Friends is such a cute set, perfect for all the party's my two get invited to so though I would make a stash of kids cards to have on hand when I am last minute panicking.

I used the gorgeous new paper stack and Stitched felt flowers to add a bit extra to theses cards.


I love this turtle stamp can see him appearing on a lot more cards soon.


Really enjoyed making theses all very basic which made them nice and quick to put together.
Hope you like them as much as me.
Happy Crafting
Jayne xx



No comments: