Friday 15 August 2008




Hi all, been a few days now but joined UK Scrappers and became addicted quickly,made some new crafting friends and been adopted by a lovely lady who is showing me the ropes.

I have finally got round to making my first Magnolia Tilda card, it,s for my mother in laws birthday. I used my new watercolour pencils and really enjoyed making the card.


I think I need a lot more practice with the watercolours .



Anyway, been hard to find time to craft with the kids off school (still). Seems like months ago they broke up and still got about a month left before they go back.


We spent a lovely but very wet day at the beach in Hornsea, had a few funny looks of people when we were all playing on the sand in the pouring rain, but we were soaking wet anyway so might as well enjoy the beach while we were there.
I took Holl to see Space Chimps on Monday, it was fantastic, I enjoyed it as much as her, and was lovely to spend some quality time just me and her.

No comments: